26 years of Excellence in Nursing Education
- 29 years of Excellence in Nursing Education.
- Ultramodern facilities with Echo-friendly structures and designs.
- Inculcating innovative and latest technology in teaching methods.
- State of – the - Art Nursing and other Laboratory facilities.
- Well equipped Central Library with over 16,700 books, 74 National & International Journals and free Internet facilities.
- Parent 700 bedded Multi-Speciality Hospital with highly updated medical technologies.
- Highly competent and committed faculty with high credentials for handling classes.
- Recognized by Nursing Research Society of India (NRSI).
- Continuous ongoing Nursing Research in all the Specialities.
- Mini projects and field visits for hands –on - experiences are conducted.
- Two established Rural Health Centres by the trust, gives an opportunity for the students to learn and provide Community Health Services.
- Student Nurses Association (SNA) Unit, National Service Scheme (NSS), Red Ribbon Club, Trained Nurses Association of India (TNAI) and Alumni Association.
Government Scholarship is made available for deserving candidates.
- Graduates and Post Graduates have -100% Placement globally in different positions.
- The students of this institution are receiving gold medals for outstanding performance in Academic excellence from the Tamilnadu
Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Chennai, SNR Trust and Alumni.
- One of the Alumni is The Nursing Advisor to Government of India.
- Special Classes are conducted to enhance the learning abilities among students.
- Ragging is banned completely.
- Separate Hostel facilities for men and women available.
Copyright 2015 © College of Nursing | Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Paramedical Sciences