Departments - Obstetric & Gynaecological Nursing
- Appreciate the concepts and Principles of Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing
- Acquire knowledge and skills in rendering Nursing Care to normal and high risk pregnant women during Antenatal, natal and Post natal periods in hospitals and community settings.
- Develop skills in managing normal and high risk Neonates.
- Participate in Family Welfare Programmes.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skill in making decision in all situations in order to provide quality care.
- Demonstrate leadership and managerial skills in Clinical and Community Health Settings.
- Conduct need based research studies in Obstetrics and Gynecological Nursing and utilize the research findings to improve the quality of care.
- Assume responsibilities as professional, competent Midwifes in providing promotive, preventive, curative, and rehabilitative services.
- Practice within the Framework of code of ethics and professional conduct and acceptable standards of practices with in the legal boundaries.
- Participate effectively as members of the Health team in Health Care delivery system.
Copyright 2015 © College of Nursing | Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Paramedical Sciences