Departments - Medical Surgical-Nursing
The department of Medical Surgical Nursing believes in preparing the students to become efficient Nurses who will render promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative Nursing care in various Health care settings.
We believe in developing high personal, social, professional and moral values among students.
- Planning and Implementation of the Curriculum
- Adopt appropriate teaching strategies in classrooms and clinical settings.
- Motivate the students towards achievement of excellence in theory and practice of various Health settings.
- Prepare the students in recent trends in the field of Medical Surgical Nursing
- Develop leadership and managerial skills in various Health care settings
- Provide Guidance and Counseling.
- Prepare independent Nurse and Practitioner as a member of Medical Surgical Health team.
- Develop skill in working collaboratively with colleagues to ensure safe and effective care
- Motivate and guide the students to conduct need based research based research studies in various settings and utilize the research findings to improve quality of care.